Monday, September 3, 2012

September 2, 2012

Outside Temp: 59 F (it was really nice today... great day for a drive up into the Highwoods!)

What I cooked today:
Burgers and French Fries: I almost went with meat loaf, but in the end, I decided on the easy route.  Maybe tomorrow, I'll make something that takes effort and time... or not.

Update:
Grandma and Grandpa took a drive up to Deer Creek in the Highwoods.  They went the 'long way', which took about 2 hours to go about 25 miles... they even had to 'ford' the creek a few times!  Definitely not a trip for our little yellow car.

They stopped a few times, to let Ryan play in the water.  He had a blast, chasing the fish.  Amazingly, the fish didn't seem that concerned...


I got my camera back, so I was able to post the pictures of yesterday's game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment