Wednesday, December 26, 2012

December 26, 2012

Outside Temp: 5 F (the temp gauge claims that we had a high of 20 and a low of -1 today...)

What I cooked today:
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches: The kids wanted sandwiches today, and since it was a lazy day, they ended up with grilled cheese... yummy and warm.

Update:
I am officially bored with my blog.  Hence, the missing entry from Christmas.  Christmas was great and we had a great time with the family.  But, I forgot my camera, and I don't have any pictures, so I didn't post anything.

Today was a lazy day, with the kids all playing with their new games.  Ryan got LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean for the XBox, which means that he came over to me about once a hour, for the last 10 hours, begging me to help him.  That game was designed by a sadistic evil man and, while I usually refrain from violence, I might actually hit him on the head with an umbrella or something. 

The section I just helped him with consisted of you running around, using tools to wake up other people, and then having those other people do things that can only be done by those other people, such as using a specific tool.  But, of course, there is no instructions or directions.  You just run around, hitting things, until something happens.  Oh my gosh, it's evil.  Ryan loves it.  Since there is no instructions, he doesn't have to read.  And he's actually pretty good at it.  Me, on the other hand, I really suck at it. 

Katie required that I go up to the Grandparent's house this afternoon, because she forgot her new DVD of Mamma Mia.  Yes, I know, it's not exactly a children's movie, but she LOVES listening to the ABBA songs, and she begged me to get it for Christmas (oh yea, she really had to fight me).  So, this afternoon saw the two of us singing along with the movie.  And, for the next four hours, I had to keep singing along, to the annoyance of my husband.  But, he put up with it graciously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment