Monday, December 17, 2012

December 17, 2012

Outside Temp: 30 F ( a little windy today, but no snow.)

What I cooked today:
Chinese Chicken: I ran out of olive oil a few days ago, and I've been using canola oil instead.  Patrick said that tonight's chicken was the best I have ever made.  I guess you can't use olive oil for everything?

Update:
We had a great lunch this afternoon with our priest, over at the Grandparent's house.  It's really neat to be able to have him over for lunch (not to mention the fact that I don't have to actually do any cleaning or cooking!), and be able to talk in that relaxed environment.  We talked about books and movies and random events.  I'm so glad that we had this opportunity, and hopefully, will have it again soon!

After that, I raced over to the school for my class.  One of my students was sick today, but she managed to make her way back to the school for my class, because she knew that she needed to complete her assignment (I have no control over her grades, as that is all done by the online academy).  I felt a mixture of pride, for her dedication, and fear, since I really don't want to get sick.  In the end, she did great and got a lot completed on her project, so I guess it was worth it (as long as I don't come down with a head cold in the next few days!)

I ended the evening with a meeting for our Booster Club.  They are such a great group of women and are so extremely helpful!  Our first home game (in Geyser) is the first Saturday in January, so we really needed to discuss some things.  I'm sure it will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment