Wednesday, January 9, 2013

January 9, 2013

Outside Temp: 45 F (the weather is supposed to turn to snow this evening... I can't see it actually happening, but you never know around here!)

What I cooked today:
Not much: Allen made Alfredo and it turned out pretty good.  Of course, it's not exactly hard. 

Update:
Katie is finally getting better... or at least better enough to head back to school tomorrow.  She has 3 days worth of homework, so I'm sure there is a part of her which is really not looking forward to going back, but she got most of it done today, so she should be good.

I may end up substituting tomorrow, which will be fun, depending on the weather. 

My Game Design class is starting to get fun.  All of my students are started and some of them are already ahead of my schedule (which is pretty aggressive).  They are getting their first grades back from their first quiz, and they are all doing great.  I only hope that they stay on task and keep having fun.  The homework for the weekend is to play 3 games and analyze them... oh tough assignment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment