Sunday, January 6, 2013

January 6, 2013

Outside Temp: 35 F (strange weather... it was as high as 61 and as low as 16 today... clear and beautiful)

What I cooked today:
Papa Murphy's Pizza: I had Patrick pick up pizza, because I felt so crummy that I really didn't want to cook.  I have some beef defrosted, so I HAVE to make it tomorrow.

Update:
RYAN IS HOME!!  His doctors said that he could go home today.  The only thing stopping us was getting the antibiotics from the pharmacy.  But, since they are 'once a day', they just gave us tonight's dose a little early, and sent us home.  We are going into town tomorrow to pick up the rest.

He looks great!  Patrick said he really misses his bed.  The bed at the hospital is better than nothing, but it's very narrow and he said the blankets weren't thick enough.  He's looking forward to sleeping with his own pillow and blankets tonight!

I spent most of the day in bed, again.  This bug has really knocked me down.  Patrick brought home some Sudafed, so that really helped.  I'm praying that I wake up tomorrow feeling fine, and ready to start the day.  Mostly, because the laundry is piling up and the house looks like a hurricane ran through it.  I hate it when I'm sick.

Allen and Grandpa went skiing this afternoon.  Allen is really enjoying it, and I think we are planning on going back up the mountain on Friday, with all the kids.  I can't wait to get Ryan back up on skis!

No comments:

Post a Comment