Monday, January 14, 2013

January 14, 2013

Outside Temp: 29 F (we had a little more snow today, but it actually warmed up from 11 to 29...)

What I cooked today:
Nothing:  Allen made Alfredo for the kids, while Patrick and I went to faith class... I ended up with a fried egg sandwich for dinner... It's okay... we have enough eggs...

Update:
I got to sub for the English class today, which means that I got to read 'Animal Farm' to the Junior High class.  Totally awesome.  I also got to read Walt Whitman, which I didn't like, but what can you do. 

When class was over, it was blowing snow outside, but it wasn't bad and we got home just fine. 

I get to teach again tomorrow, so I guess this is what normal people do.  They wake up in the morning, go to work, come home, veg out for a few hours, then go to sleep and start again in the morning... While it seemed to go by quickly and I had fun, it doesn't make up much as far as a blog post.  Sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment