Saturday, December 1, 2012

December 1, 2012

Outside Temp: 37 F (beautiful day today!)

What I cooked today:
Chili:  It started getting chilly tonight, so this seemed like a good choice!

Update:
Connor came up to me tonight and asked me a question.

C: "Mom, do I have multiple personalities?"

Me: Sigh.  "No, Connor.  You do not have multiple personalities."

C: "Ok."  pause.  "Wait, are you upset with me?"

Me: "No, I'm not upset."

C: "Are you sure?  Because I've been trying to pay attention to how people say things, not just what they say.  And you sounded annoyed."

Me: Sigh. "I'm not upset.  I find it annoying when you try to find problems with yourself that don't exist.  You are exactly the way you are supposed to be."

C:  "Oh, okay.  You don't sound as annoyed anymore."

Me: "Thank you for paying attention."

As he was walking away.  I just started snickering.  Totally awesome moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment