Sunday, May 13, 2012

May 13, 2012

Outside Temp: 46 F (up into the 70's again.  I opened all the windows and let the beautiful breeze clear out the smell of all the smelly boys in my house)

What I cooked today:
Chocolate Chip Cookies: I brought cookies to the meeting tonight, so I made up a batch.  The hard part was keeping them away from the kids for the hours before the meeting!

Update:
Happy Mother's Day!

Okay, now that being said, I wish that I could schedule Mother's Day around my schedule, instead of some generic schedule.  I've been working on this web site for the school and I really, really wanted to get it up for them by tomorrow morning.  But, I've been beating my head against the keyboard trying to get it to behave. 

The kids did their best to keep the peace, and keep Ryan entertained, so I could work.  I felt a little bad, working my way through the day, instead of spending it with the family, being grateful for my kids and my life and all that.  Perhaps, I'll pick a day next week to be my 'make-up' mother's day?

No comments:

Post a Comment