Monday, May 7, 2012

May 7, 2012

Outside Temp: 44F (it was below freezing this morning when we got up, but was in the 50's and beautiful most of the afternoon... I LOVE the weather up here!)

What I cooked today:
Burgers: Patrick and Allen were up at the Grandparents house, so I only had to make dinner for Connor, Katie, Ryan and myself.  Burgers were a quick and easy solution.  And everyone ate them right up!

Update:
I substituted today for the P.E. coach.  I'm not sure if it was not sleeping well last night, too much stress, or if the kids were really bad.  I'm figuring it was the first, since I'm too naive to believe that kids can be bad.  (yes, I'm kidding). 

I actually think that kids can smell exhaustion on someone, and they, in their own ways, exploit that.  Needless to say, by the end of the day, I could barely drive us home.  I fell into bed as I walked in the door, and slept for about 3 hours (okay, so I woke up every 10-15 minutes, to check on Ryan, but still...)

I'm a little upset that I missed the banquet at the school tonight, especially since I said that I would be there.  But Patrick didn't come home (he was up helping the Grandparents) and Allen went for a bike ride, and since I was so tired, I just couldn't come up with the energy to get everyone together.  I hope they'll forgive me.

I'm praying that tomorrow will be better.  I'm falling back into bed as soon as I push 'publish' on this entry...

(oh crap, it hadn't even occurred to me... I really hope I'm not getting sick... )

No comments:

Post a Comment