Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May 2, 2012

Outside Temp: 36 F (another beautiful day... a little windy and a few drops of rain at times)

What I cooked today:
Frozen Pizza: Actually, Patrick made it.  Since I knew I wouldn't be here, I picked up a few frozen pizzas when I was in town yesterday.  I asked him to save me a slice or two, but I got home to no pizza... Really, what did I expect?

Update:
I had book club with a few of the awesome ladies from around here.  It was really nice to spend an evening with women, and no kids, and no husband.  As much as I adore my kids and my husband, sometimes it's nice to have a night with just 'the girls'.  I think it makes me appreciate them all the more!


My wonderful husband spent about 4-5 hours today, outside (yes, outside, and for those who know Patrick, you know how amazing that is in itself), mowing our yard.  He did the entire back and front yard.  It looks so amazing!  Of course, by the time he was done, his ears were ringing and his hands were buzzing.  But it was totally worth it!  Allen asked if he could do it next time, so we might have to let him.  How much trouble could he get into, really?  Oh, that much, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment