Friday, May 25, 2012

May 24, 2012

Outside Temp: 38 F (I heard there is a snow warning for tonight... in MAY!  I love it!)

What I cooked today:
Nothing: everyone was on their own for food...

Update:
So, I worked late last night... like really late.  I got to sleep sometime around 3:30 and was up at 8 to demo the web site at the school.  Amazingly, I was wide awake and ready to go!  Although there were a few bumps, I think it went really well and in a few months, we'll have a great site.
 
Of course, by the time I got home (around 2:30pm), I fell into bed and slept.. for about 5 hours.  I guess that would be catching up on lost sleep!

There is a 'winter' snow warning for tonight.  Apparently, it's going to get cold and we should get some snow.  This picture was from Showdown, which is the ski area at the top of the mountain.  I'm just loving the idea of snow, at the end of May.  Of course, the plants probably won't like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment