Sunday, May 27, 2012

May 27, 2012

Outside Temp: 33 F (and snowing!!)
What I cooked today:
Pancakes: I love being able to make breakfast for the family.  I'm amazing how much I missed it while the kids were in school.  But, for now,  I get to make pancakes, which is awesome.

Papa Murphy's Pizza: We picked up bake at home pizzas while in town, so I guess that counts as 'cooking', right?
Update:

 Yes, it snowed... all day.  Which is totally awesome.  The chickens survived the night, although I think the would have preferred a nice warm coop.  But, until then, they get to stay outside, in the cold wet snow.  Except the two Cornish Roasters, which spent the night inside in the old chick's area.


We got a few inches of snow, although it switched to rain a few times, so I'm sure the snow will all be gone in a day or two.  But, until then, it's stinking awesome.  I love the idea that it's snowing when the kids are on summer vacation! 

Patrick and I headed into town today, since he needed a new keyboard.  However, we forgot that most of Great Falls is closed around 7pm on Sunday nights.  We mistakenly stopped for dinner first, which means when we finally got around to shopping, both Staples and Office Max were closed.  Lame... Oh well, we still needed some groceries, and we got a nice dinner out of the deal, so it wasn't a total loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment