Saturday, September 22, 2012

September 21, 2012

Outside Temp: 49 F (it's been so nice lately, I hate to even comment on it... )

What I cooked today:
Burgers and Tater Tots: By the time we got home from the game, I had no desire to make dinner... Also, Patrick and Ryan were up at the Grandparents, so I figured I could make a small dinner for just me and the other kids.  And, since Patrick doesn't really like tater tots, I figured I could use them up while he wasn't here.  Of course, he walked in the door right as we were sitting down, so he ate them anyway!

Update:
Today was a nice, busy day. 

The school had a pep rally, so my afternoon class was cancelled, which was great for me since all my students had their work turned in.  I got to go home after picking Ryan up from school, and just 'veg out' for a few hours.

I headed back to the school around 4:15.  I needed to help get the concessions ready for the volleyball games, and Allen and Katie had practice, so they wouldn't be back until at least 5:30 anyway. 

It was so much fun to work the concessions!  I know, I shouldn't say it was fun, but I really enjoy helping out, and I love talking with everyone.  I got to chat with our new 'neighbor' (they are about a mile down the road), which was great.  The only bad part is that since we are in with concessions, we don't get to watch the game. 

I get to work with the concessions tomorrow at the homecoming game, which I'm sure will be busier.  It wasn't slow today, but it wasn't busy either.  I'm really looking forward to it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment