Saturday, September 22, 2012

September 22, 2012

Outside Temp: 62 F (it was a little warm today, but perfect for the games! )

What I cooked today:
Oh yea, like I had time to cook...

Update:
What a fun day!!

It was our Homecoming day at the school today.  We started the day early, with Allen's game at 10am.  His team won, which was wonderful.  He got to play, even though he's been sick with this stupid cough for the last week.  He even got a few tackles in!

During the Varsity game, I helped the concessions to sell these amazing Indian Tacos, which sold like wildfire (probably not a good joke right now, with everything so dry).  We sold a lot of stuff, and make a lot of money for our Smithsonian club.

After that, I got to watch Katie play her Volleyball game.  They didn't win, but I think that was more because the team our Elementary girls (5th and 6th grade) were playing against were actually their Junior High girls.  I didn't check the program, but it seemed the same girls were playing both the Elem. and the JH games.  Oh well, I think they played well!

After that, I helped the concessions again for the Booster Club, for the JV and Varsity games.   We, again, made a lot of money, but this time it was for the Booster Club, which helps our athletic teams with their equipment and uniforms and scholarships and team feeds and stuff like that.

It was an exhausting, but totally fun day!  The only bad part was that I forgot to charge my camera, so I didn't get any pictures.  I think Grandma got some, so I'll post them tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment