Saturday, September 1, 2012

September 1, 2012

Outside Temp: 48 F (it was cooler today, in the mid 80's.. perfect for Football!)

What I cooked today:
Burgers and Corn: Allen actually asked for my burgers, when we offered to take him into town for dinner.  I guess it was easier this way!

Update:
FOOTBALL!

The Geyser/Stanford Junior High team won, 56-0!  Which is insane!

Allen got to play almost the entire second half, and he made a couple of key tackles and blocks. By the end, he had gotten over his jitters and was really enjoying himself.  He said he really likes to tackle... hmmm, who would have guessed.

The Varsity team also won by a landslide.  I took pictures of both games, but I left my camera in the Grandparent's car... I'll post pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment