Sunday, September 9, 2012

September 9, 2012

Outside Temp: no clue... humid here in Seattle...

What I cooked today:
Nothing... lots of fast food and junk food!

Update:
We survived the drive out here to Seattle, without any incident.  Patrick and I chatted the whole drive, and Ryan just sat in the back, playing with his IPad and reading books and chatting away with himself.  He is really, really good on these drives!

He's already asleep for the night, which is good since we are scheduled to check in to pre-op around 6:45... in the morning!  At least we're on Pacific time, so it's actually 7:45 for my body... I get to sleep in!

I'm a little bummed that I'll be missing Allen's game against Geraldine tomorrow afternoon., but Grandma and Grandpa said they would cheer for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment