Thursday, September 13, 2012

September 13, 2012

Outside Temp: 51 F (high of 82 today... low of 32... like freezing.... hehehe)

What I cooked today:
Chicken with Fried Rice: I asked Connor the standard question... 'Chicken or Beef?'  He picked chicken.  When Allen got home from practice, and I started up the fried rice, and he claimed that it would help his aching muscles.  Who knew?

Update:
This morning, when I got the kids up and ready for school, there was a small amount of grumbling, considering that it was 34 degrees outside.  I don't know what they were complaining about, since it was 57 in the house... I mean, it was practically a sauna!

Of course, once they were all four on the bus, I crawled back into my electric mattress pad heated bed and fell back asleep.  And I didn't even feel guilty about it!

When I got to the school, my superintendent was glad to see me.  Apparently, he really, really didn't like covering my web design class while I was gone.  I had to promise that I wouldn't leave him again.  Of course, I neglected to mention to him that we had to go back out to Seattle again in December.  Perhaps that will be far enough in the future that he'll forget that he didn't like covering my class for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment