Friday, September 14, 2012

September 14, 2012

Outside Temp: 56 F (it was 84 today, but it was hard to tell through all the smoke.  Ugh, I miss my clear Montana skies.)

What I cooked today:
Spaghetti Sauce: I decided early this morning that I was going to make dinner, if it killed me.  So, I started the spaghetti sauce early (around 9am, which is early for me).  Of course, I didn't have about 4 of the items I needed, since I haven't thought about cooking in so long.  It turned out fine, but it could have been better.  Oh well!  There was dinner on the table and it wasn't burgers!

Update:
You know those days where you are running all day long?  Yea, that was today.

I got the kids on the bus, and started.  I worked for a little bit this morning, but got out of here by 9:30, which got me into town around 10am.

From there, I stopped at:
Walgreens - to return an item.
CVS - to use up my $10 cash back coupon from 3 weeks ago, before it expired
Hostess - to get bread
Wal-Mart - I was going to pick up Allen's glasses, but realized I needed his head.  useless stop
Smiths - Groceries
Office Max - I got a dry erase calendar for Allen to keep track of homework, and a packet of pens for $0.50!
Scheels - to return Katie's volleyball shorts that were too big, and get Allen's socks, in black this time.
Target - Really good deal on Listerine
Albertsons - Detergent and toilet cleaner were on sale.
Hardee's (Carl's Jr.) - I had to eat sometime...

And, I managed to be on the road out of the Great Falls by 12:04. 

Which got me home with just enough time to breathe, check my e-mail, say hi to Ryan, before I headed over to the school for our Web Design class.

School was over at 2:30, so Connor and I headed home. 

Then I was back at the school at 5pm, to get Allen from practice.

And, finally, I went back to the school at 7pm to get Katie from her game in Harlowtown. 

Dinner was on the table by 8pm.

Tomorrow, will be quite busy as well, with both Allen's and Katie's games in Stanford.  But, at least that's only 2 trips! 

No comments:

Post a Comment