Friday, June 22, 2012

June 22, 2012

Outside Temp: 63 F (it was overcast when we came in, but I heard it will get hot by Monday)

What I cooked today:
Still nothing... we got home around 10pm, and I really, really didn't want to cook at that point.  Breakfast in the morning...

Update:
We survived the drive home today.  Another 11 hours in the car with Ryan.  Ahh, the good times.

The kids got home from California today, so my entire family is home and happy and healthy.  Woo Hoo!  I think Allen missed his computer, since the first thing he did when he got home was run to the computer and start playing his game.  Oh well, a week without it, what can I expect.

The kids said they had a great time in California.  They loved Sea World and even went on the really tall roller coaster in Primm, Nevada on the way home.  I love the first few minutes, when they were all so excited to see us, that they couldn't shut up.  Now, an hour later, they are all in their respective corners, quiet and back to normal. 

I'm exhausted typing this, so I'm going to bed.  But I didn't miss a day, and that's all that matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment