Thursday, June 21, 2012

June 21, 2012

Outside Temp: Not sure.. it was warm and humid in Seattle, probably in the 70's.

What I cooked today:
Nothing, again.  I can't wait to get home tomorrow and cook something.  I did enjoy dinner at Johnny Rockets though! 

Update:
Ryan had a great clinic visit!  The docs in Seattle think he looks great and we have a plan for our next visit in September.  We met with the GI docs, Nutrition, Transplant and Hematology.  Ryan has some issues with clotting and it's good to have a chance to talk with Hematology.

In our wisdom, we forgot the IPad, so Ryan had to entertain himself for the 5 hours of clinic, which was challenging.  Really challenging.  By 5:15, as we were finishing up with Hematology, he entertained himself by making a ball out of gloves, and using the stirrups to catapult it across the room. Lovely.

After clinic, we had a great dinner at Johnny Rockets and then stopped at the Microsoft store.  Patrick really wanted to see the new Surface (the Microsoft table), but they didn't have one (very disappointed). 

This morning, and then again when we got back to the hotel, I spent hours working on this project that we have for a client out of state.  Amazingly, I was able to accomplish what I needed to get done, even though we're in Seattle and not home.  I love being able to work anywhere

I finally got the pictures upload from yesterday.  Aren't these beautiful? 


No comments:

Post a Comment