Wednesday, June 13, 2012

June 13, 2012

Outside Temp: 54 F (Clear most of the day, then overcast with threats of showers... Really, really windy!!)

What I cooked today:
Chinese Chicken: So, sometime around 9pm, I realized that my family was not going to eat anything if I didn't make it.  Ugh, sometimes, I wish we had pizza delivery or take out.  Oh well, I did pick up chicken today in town, so I didn't have to defrost anything.  But, then I forgot to make the temp high enough on my stove, so the chicken was more 'boiled' than fried.  They still ate it all, so I guess it wasn't bad!

Update:
I went into town this morning, to get some shopping done.  It's kind of nice to be able to go by myself, and just take my time.  By the time I got back, the family was all up at the Grandparent's house, visiting and working.  So, I had to bring all my groceries in to the house, all by myself!  I know, I know, it's silly.  But I usually have 'helpers'!  I've become so lazy.

3 of the 4 kids are going to California with Grandma tomorrow (Ryan is staying home with us) to visit the Aunts and Uncles for the week.  I can't imagine how Grandma is going to survive the 20 hour car ride with my angels, but I'll let her try and wish her luck! 

Mostly, I can't imagine how bored Ryan will be with just Patrick and me to play with.  It's amazing how many times during the day that he's interacting with one of the other three kids.  I can already hear him complaining.  But, maybe it will make us all appreciate each other more!

No comments:

Post a Comment