Monday, October 8, 2012

October 8, 2012

Outside Temp: 34 F (okay, it's time for me to really pull out my cold weather clothes.  My little hoodie was just not cutting it during the cold rainy game!)

What I cooked today:
Spaghetti Sauce: I knew that I wouldn't have time to cook after the game, so I made up a batch of spaghetti sauce before I went to class.  Easy dinner once we got home from a very cold game!

Update:
We won our last game of the season!  Woo hoo!  Our record is 6-1, so we beat everyone except Big Sandy, which apparently, no one ever beats.  I'm so proud of our team!  Allen had a great time on the football team this season, and he's really looking forward to playing again next year.

So, it's starting to get to the cold stage.  Not freezing, but chilly.  And today, it was rainy, which is that wet cold that gets into your bones and just makes you cold all over. 

The last game we had at home, it was hot and we ran out of water and soda.  We couldn't keep up with the demand for cold drinks.  Today, it was so cold, I think we only sold one or two waters, the whole game!!  But, we did go through 2-3 big canisters of coffee... hmm, there might be something to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment