Thursday, October 11, 2012

October 11, 2012

Outside Temp: 34 F (snow this morning, fog most of the day, clear this evening... hmmm, must be autumn!)

What I cooked today:
Pork Chops: I actually had burgers on my list for the day, but I wanted to use up the remaining pork that I had in the fridge.  It turned out great and it made me happy to use the meat without having it go bad! 

Update:

I took about 15 pictures of the mountains above, and none of them even came close to capturing how beautiful they were tonight.  It was just stunning.

We woke up this morning, with snow on the ground.  It wasn't much, and it didn't last, but it was a reminder that winter is just around the corner, and we need to start preparing!

 
 
So, Allen decided that he now wants to play basketball.  I can't say I'm really surprised.  He said his teammates have made it clear that they really, really need him.  And, I think he's getting better.  So, that means that I have 6 more weeks of driving back and forth and back and forth every day, to pick him up from practice.   But that's okay.  He really likes feeling needed... 

No comments:

Post a Comment