Saturday, October 6, 2012

October 6, 2012

Outside Temp: 37 F (it was 19 degrees this morning... we're already into the teens... amazing!)

What I cooked today:
Nothing: We had a great lunch at the grandparent's house, and I just didn't feel like making dinner... Does that make me bad?

Update:
HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY to my wonderful husband, PATRICK!

We started the day with a family lunch at the grandparents, in which we invited our priest.  It's always nice to be able to spend some time outside of the church with our priest, getting to know him in an informal way. 

After that, we had church at 1pm, and then home to just veg out.  We watched TV, played video games, read books and munched on junk food.  I kept thinking that we had something special to do today, but perhaps that was just because it was Patrick's birthday.

Tomorrow, we might head into town for some shopping and maybe a movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment