Sunday, March 4, 2012

March 4, 2012

Outside Temp: 47 F (it was actually in the 50's today, we opened the windows and aired out the house)

What I cooked today:
Burgers and Lentil Soup: Patrick wanted soup, but he informed me that he wanted soup after I defrosted the hamburger.  Oh well, he liked the soup and we still got burgers for dinner.  Win-win.

Update:
Nice relaxing day today!

Allen went skiing with Grandpa and Katie and Connor spent most of the day playing LOTRO on the computers.  Spoiled kids, who I was tempted to throw outside, since it was warm enough to go outside and play.  But, they were enjoying themselves so much, I couldn't make them quit.  The day consisted of dialog such as:

K: Hey, where are you?  I'm killing this wild boar.

C: I'm collecting berries.

K: Wait!  I am too!  How many have you collected?

C: 4.

K: No fair!  I only have 2!

C: Do you need help killing the pigs?

K: Yea, I've already killed 3, but I need to kill 2 more.

C: Okay, I'll help you kill the pigs, once I get the last berry.

Ahhh, my kids helping each other out.  I love it.

We also got the garbage dumped, which was sadly overdue.  Our dump is so awesome.  Not only is it easy, but it doesn't stink.  I was expecting miles and miles of rotting, smelly garbage.  Instead, there was 3-4 very large dumpster bins.  You just pulled up to the top of the hill, and tossed your garbage from the back of the truck into a bin.  Easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment