Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March 6, 2012

Outside Temp: 14 F (it finally got cold.... Hmmmm)

What I cooked today:
Tacos: I would call them burritos, since they use flour tortillas wrapped up, but for some reason, Patrick calls them tacos.  Oh well, they are good.

Update:
Ryan got to play BINGO at school today, with letters.  He is getting really good at his letters!  We each had a card (I got to play with him and his teacher), and each card had 2 rows of 4 letters.  Then we drew a card with a letter on it.  We would go around and he would check his card, and then mine and then his teacher's.  With each turn of the card, he would have to say the name of the letter and the sound.  I'm amazed!  At the beginning of this year, he don't think he could have named even a single letter or sound.  Now he has almost all of them.  Not perfect, but he's getting there!  I'm so proud of him (and his teacher!!)

I had to run into town today, since we realized that we were out of one of Ryan's meds.  It gave me a chance to stop at the bakery and the library and the grocery store.  And I still made it home in time to make dinner.  I'm getting quite efficient at my trips to town!

Tomorrow is our school's ski day.  We are heading up on our own, since we all have our own skis and passes.  But a lot of the school will be there, so the kids will have some of their friends to ski with.  I hope that we can get Ryan up on the mountain and off the 'magic carpet', but we'll have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment