Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March 21, 2012

Outside Temp: 34 F (clear and beautiful all day, in the mid 40's, which means all my snow is turning to slush...)

What I cooked today:
Burgers and Pasta: Since I knew we'd be at church until after 8, we had dinner early.  Which means I needed to get dinner on the table by 5:30.  So, we settled for burgers and pasta.  Which is awesome, since the ground beef has been in my freezer for over a month.  Still tasted wonderful.  I have got to get into town and get some more meat.

Update:
Since the roads have been plowed, the bus picked the kids up outside the house, so no trudging through the snow this morning.  Ah shucks.

Ryan was acting a little punky today, so I'm worried, as usual.  He doesn't have a fever or anything, he's just acting a little punky.  So, we'll have to watch and see... Right now, he's in his room playing video games, so I guess that's a good sign.

We had our Catholic Confirmation class tonight, which was an experience.  I'm not sure if the subject matter is over their heads or if it's so late in the day, that they are all just done.  I've designed the class so that there isn't that much to cover in each specific class, but keeping them on task is becoming hard.  Of course, with Patrick and I going off onto tangents, it might be more of keeping us on task!  Oh well, only 5 more classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment