Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March 27, 2012

Outside Temp: 40's (I think)

What I cooked today:
Take and Bake Pizza: Which I didn't even cook, since we were up at the Grandparents' place and Grandma did all the work. 

Update:
It was one of those days.

At the school, Connor's class finished all their reading goals for the quarter, and as a reward, they were allowed to duct tape their principal to the wall.   Totally hysterical.  Even Ryan join in on the fun.


The duct tape held after they removed the block he was standing on, for about 6 seconds.  Not bad for some 5th and 6th graders!

After school, I ran into town, to pick up Ryan's meds and get some groceries.

Then back home.  Patrick had picked up Allen from track practice, so at least I didn't need to then drive all the way back into Stanford.  I picked up a TracFone for Allen in town.  With him at Track practice, he usually will get back to the school around 6pm.  But, if practice runs long or is cut short early, I wanted him to have a way to call me, to pick him up.  At least these phones are only about $10, so if he brakes it, it's not a big deal.

Of course, the phone doesn't get really good service at our house, so as I'm trying to set it up, I had to take it outside and do the 'do I have service, yet' thing, with the phone in the air.  It would seem appropriate that Ryan's teacher was on her way back from town, and saw me in the front yard, with my arm up in the air, praying to the cell phone service gods.  She had to stop in and ask what on earth I was doing.  Priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment