Sunday, November 25, 2012

November 25, 2012

Outside Temp: 14 F (it didn't get above 35 today... dropped 10 degrees in the last 2 hours)

What I cooked today:
Chicken Soup with Orzo: Chilly day requires soup.  I finished canning my turkey stock, and realized I still had 2 quarts of chicken stock in the pantry.  Since I'm sure I needed to get rid of it, we made chicken soup.  So yummy!

M&M cookies: The kids finally found the mini M&Ms that have been in my pantry for about 2 months.  I was required to make cookies... oh what a chore...

Update:
Snow today.  Not a ton, but consistent snow for the last 10-12 hours.  It was in the mid 30's, which means that the roads are wet... as the temp drops, that means ice.  I'm not sure exactly what to expect tomorrow, but today was a day of staying inside, warm and cozy.  I read for a few hours, the kids played games, and we did a whole lot of nothing.  Perfect end to a long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment