Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November 6, 2012

Outside Temp: 57 F (a little windy, but more of just a reminder that we are getting a blizzard in 2 days...)

What I cooked today:
BBQ Chicken: I need more ground beef, so I thought I'd use up some of my chicken.  I still think it's too dry, but the kids ate it right up.. perhaps they were just hungry.

Update:
Busy day of driving back and forth today.  It's Tuesday, so we had allergy shots in Great Fall for the boys.  When I got home, I started picking up my house (vacuum, dust, etc), since the Realtor was bringing the second person by today to look at it.  (the house was still pretty clean from picking it up for last Friday's visit)

Then it was back to school to get Ryan, back home to clean some more, back to school for class, back home after school, then back to get Allen after practice.  Only 2 more weeks of basketball, and then I only get to go back and forth to school twice a day! 

I feel like I should post something about the election, but in all honesty, I'm not surprised at the results, and (for those who know me) I tend to believe that all politicians are evil.  The best news of the day is that the annoying ads on the radio are finally done (unless some evil politician wants to annoy us more with 'thank you' ads!). 

I have attempted to refrain from commenting in any way about the election.  I think the last presidential election that I was a little too vocal, and I may have offended some people with my extreme views.  As such, I have decided to not comment at all throughout the last few months.  I try to believe that my friends and family are smart enough to make up their own minds, without my suggestions. 

That being said, I must make the comment that I am so glad, so very glad, that we have moved up to Montana. 

No comments:

Post a Comment