Friday, November 16, 2012

November 16, 2012

Outside Temp: 42 F (Almost 60 today... Clear skies for the next few days!)

What I cooked today:
Frozen Pizza: I threw a frozen pizza into the oven for the kids, before we headed off to the tournaments. It may have been terrible, but it might be considered food.  Maybe.

Update:
Allen's team had the first game of their tournament today!  They won!  Woo hoo!  We get to play again tomorrow at 2:30, so we'll see how that goes.  We are playing a really hard team, but I have faith in our boys!  The only downside is that the tournaments are in Moore, which is about an hour away.  Lots of driving time!

Kathryn woke up this morning with a migraine, so she took some Excedrin, and went back to sleep.  Around 9:30, she woke back up, saying she was feeling good enough to go to school, since she was worried about all the tests she had today.  Since I was going to the school to get Ryan at 11am anyway, I said I'd bring her then.  She went right into class, and took her tests that she missed in the morning.  She even offered to stay in during lunch to make sure she got them all done.  I'm so proud of her dedication!


No comments:

Post a Comment