Wednesday, November 7, 2012

November 7, 2012

Outside Temp: 27 F (and falling... can't wait to see the snow tomorrow!)

What I cooked today:
Nothing: Grandma made a roast, so I didn't have to cook!  Woo hoo!

Update:
So, the woman who did the school photography came by the school today for re-takes.  I stopped by and asked her if she could take a group photo of all 4 of my kids (since she did such a great job with their individuals).  She said, "no problem!".

She got the kids all arranged, including fixing Katie's hair and making sure her pant legs were covering her socks.  She probably took 20-30 pictures of the kids!  Ryan has a hard time getting a good picture, but I'm pretty sure at least one of them were good.  She said that she could superimpose all the 'good' faces of the kids together, to make one picture where they all look good.  I can't wait to see it!

In my web design class, all 3 of my students got their projects uploaded this afternoon, which makes me proud!  It means that we are caught up and on time, and can still do our test tomorrow or Friday (depending on how the weather behaves).

Which leads me to the weather.  We have a blizzard on it's way.  It's supposed to drop between 2-5 feet of snow by Saturday afternoon, which will be interesting.  We've been discussing the alternative options in case the kids can't go to school, or can't get home from school.  Apparently, winter has arrived.  And I still have to get my snow tires back on my car!  I should have some good pictures tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment