Saturday, November 3, 2012

November 3, 2012

Outside Temp: 52 F (beautiful day!!)

What I cooked today:
Pasta: I really, really didn't want to make dinner today.  I pretty much said, "make yourself a hot dog or a sandwich... I'm not making dinner."  So, the kids (totally awesome kids that they are) said they would make pasta.  Of course, they got distracted, so I ended up making it.  But they tried, and that's all that matters!

Update:
Totally lazy day.

Okay, so my day consisted of spending about 4 hours folding laundry and socks (about 3 hours of it was socks... I hate socks). 

This morning, I headed into town to get some groceries, then made it back in time for church.  After church, I just watched movies, while folding laundry.  Patrick went up to the Grandparent's place to help with the greenhouse (it's coming along!) this afternoon with Ryan, so the house was quiet (with the other 3 kids playing games or reading).

I love that we had no games today.  Does that make me a bad mother? 

No comments:

Post a Comment