Sunday, November 18, 2012

November 18, 2012

Outside Temp: 32 F (it warmed up to almost 60 again, but was very, very windy today!)

What I cooked today:
Beef Stew: I picked up some good stew meat the other day, and I decided to try it out today.  It was great!  The crock pot was licked clean!

Update:
For the last few weeks, I have woken up around 6:45 every day of the week, which has been very annoying on weekends, when it's not required.  So, I figured I would have no problem getting up by 7:30 this morning for church.

Imagine my surprise when I opened my eyes and it was 8:33!  Which means that we missed church (which may add a layer of guilt, but since we don't miss often, I wasn't too worried).  I got up, got breakfast, realized the rest of the family was still asleep, and crawled my tail back into bed.  I slept until almost noon!   I guess I was pretty tired.

The day was quite lazy, with the kids finishing up homework, reading or playing games most of the day.  Patrick and I watched a movie tonight (the new 21 Jump Street, funny but also very crass... beware) and the kids were in the other room playing games together (no, we did NOT let them watch it... not kid friendly).

I'm looking forward to our upcoming 2 day school week and then Thanksgiving!  How the time does fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment