Friday, November 23, 2012

November 23, 2012

Outside Temp: 47 F (yes, it was in the teens this morning... Now, it's in the 40's... Gotta love Montana weather!)

What I cooked today:
Turkey: We had a second Thanksgiving dinner today, so I got to make a turkey.  It turned out pretty good, and we had no complaints!

Update:
As I mentioned, we had a second Thanksgiving dinner this afternoon.  We invited our priest over for Thanksgiving, but since we were out of town on Thursday, we just decided to push it back to Friday.  Which means that I got up (relatively) early this morning and headed over the grandparents place to stuff and prepare the turkey.  Then I went back home, and went back to sleep!

We had supper around 1:30, which gave us plenty of time to chat and still got our guest back on the road before dark.  And how can you refuse a second Thanksgiving dinner... yumm!

The good news is that since everyone was so full from supper, I felt no desire to make a second meal... Which also means no extra dishes!  woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment