Sunday, August 5, 2012

August 4, 2012

Outside Temp: 55 F (it was a little warmer today, into the mid 80's... Not too bad, especially since it cooled off as soon as the sun went down!)

What I cooked today:
Burgers and Tater Tots: Quick, easy stand-by dinner.  Didn't involve much thought or prep, and it was gobbled up. 

Zucchini Bread: I was given a very large zucchini by one of our awesome neighbors, so I was required to make zucchini bread tonight.  Yumm!

Update:
Very relaxing day!  I can't think of anything special that happened today.  We played on the computers, I read a little, we chatted about nothing in particular.  We went to church, then I got to chat with some (really cool) neighbors for an hour or so. 

My big deal for the day was making my zucchini bread with the zucchini that came out of my neighbor's garden... this evening!  He just walked over, and picked it out of his garden!  So good!

No comments:

Post a Comment