Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August 15, 2012

Outside Temp: 53 F (we had a high of 58 and a low of 48 today!  But tomorrow, it's supposed to be back up into the 80's!)

What I cooked today:
Nothing... take out KFC.

Update:
Day 3 of USPS training.

I had a lot more fun today at training.  I really like our instructor for the rest of the week and she made the training useful and interesting.  I learned a lot about the actual day to day process that I need to know, and I'm beginning to feel more confident about the new job!

Ryan and Patrick went into Great Falls today, to have his doctor look at his line and put in an extra stitch.  Even with the numbing agent, he still required 3 people to hold him down, to put one little stitch in his chest.  That kid is strong!!  Of course, once the stitch was in, Patrick asked him, "did that hurt?" and he said "no."  Ugh, typical.

Katie went with the grandparents to 'Gem Mountan' which is a sapphire mine, west of Helena.  I heard they did really well in their 'mining', but I will have to wait until tomorrow for pictures, as they are not home yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment