Thursday, August 16, 2012

August 16, 2012

Outside Temp: 56 F (it was pretty cold this morning, but it heated up during the day.  It's supposed to be back into the 90's this weekend.)

What I cooked today:
Frozen Pizza: yuck.  Totally not worth the 2/$5 sale price at Walgreens this week.

Update:
Day 4 of USPS training.

Whoever the idiot was who thought that having 5 days of training in a row, with commuting back and forth, was a good idea, I'd really like to kick their butt right now.

I'm totally exhausted and just finished yelling at my husband, although I can't quite remember why.  I really, really don't want to get up at 6:45 am, again, and drive an hour, again, just to sit in an uncomfortable chair for 7 1/2 more hours.

While driving home tonight (and trying not to fall asleep at the wheel), I developed a whole new appreciation for my mother, who drove back and forth to San Francisco in 2 hours of traffic every stinking day for YEARS.  I also have a whole new appreciation for any one who has a job.  I think jobs are totally overrated.

I have no idea what my family did today (nor do I really care right now).  I'm falling into bed right now, and I pray for at least 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep (oh yea, like that's going to happen), and perhaps I will feel somewhat normal tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment