Thursday, August 30, 2012

August 30, 2012

Outside Temp: 58 F (It was only in the mid-80's today, which I can totally handle.)

What I cooked today:
Frozen Pizza: Just in case I forgot, I felt it necessary to remind my family how totally awesome it is when I cook a real meal.  So, I subjected them to really nasty frozen pizza.  Oh my goodness, is there anything worse?  They didn't even finish it, for which I can't blame them.  I think I'll spoil them with real food tomorrow, if they behave.

Update:
Ryan took the bus to school today with no problems!  Woo hoo!  That will be a big benefit to me, especially when the snows hit.  Allen said that as long as he had the tablet, he could play games and he stayed in his seat and behaved.

I worked for my second day of training at the post office this morning.  I still have 2 full days of on-the-job training to go, but I think I'll be okay.  It's not rocket science.

Allen has his first Football game on Saturday, which means that he gets to wear his 'game day' jersey to school tomorrow.  He doesn't really understand the 'big deal' about football, but he's willing to go with it.  He got number 62, which I'm sure the coach picked for a reason.  Of course, I don't know enough about football to guess which player he was thinking about, but it's kind of exciting just the same.

Right now, I think I'm ready for Friday.  I'm tired, and I really don't want to get up at 6:45 tomorrow morning and start all over again.  I don't know how normal people do this every stinking day.

No comments:

Post a Comment