Friday, August 17, 2012

August 17, 2012

Outside Temp: 55 F (it was in the mid 80's today, and around 40 this morning... with frosted windows and everything!)

What I cooked today:
Nothing, again.  We had a family dinner out tonight...  I'm sure I'll be back to cooking soon!

Update:
Day 5 of USPS training...  Today was my last day in Great Falls, thank goodness!  The training wasn't bad, but I really didn't enjoy the drive in, or the hours and hours of sitting.  Tomorrow, I get to do some on the job training, which I'm sure will be much more interesting!

Grandpa broke ground on the new greenhouses, and there is now a big hole on his property.  I'm not entirely sure of the entire design, but there is something about water under rocks under ground, which will be used to regulate the temperature.  I'm really looking forward to seeing it get put together!

Patrick and I went into town this evening with 3 of the 4 kids, for dinner.  Allen didn't really want to come with us, so he stayed home.  The rest of us had some good family time.  Connor asked me if I would be doing the 7:15am until 6pm every day with the USPS.  I laughed and told him this was just the training week.  Our post office is only open until 1:30 anyway, and it's only a block away, so my hours will be much better, on those days that I actually work.  He seemed so relieved, and said "Good, because if you had to do this every day, I'd ask you to quit."  Hehehe.  That's my boy, looking out for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment