Sunday, July 1, 2012

July 1, 2012

Outside Temp: 63 F (it was in the 80's, before the thunderstorm came through and cooled everything off)

What I cooked today:
Scrambled Eggs:  I knew that we'd be having dinner in town, so I had to make something today... So, I scrambed up some eggs for the kids and Patrick... they would be working hard today and needed their protein!

Update:
My mom arrived today from New Mexico, which is totally awesome!  She will be here for a week, so we are going to do a bunch of sight-seeing.  There are a lot of things that I haven't gotten around to seeing, so I'm glad to have the excuse!  Of course, she had some issues with her flights (they were delayed and they moved the gates around in Denver, and stuff like that), but she made it!

Patrick and Allen worked with Grandpa up at the grandparents' house, working on the chicken coop.  It should be ready for the chickens soon, I hope. 

While they were gone, Katie, Connor and I picked up the house.  I've decided that my kids totally need chores.  They are totally spoiled!  Granted, they were great today and didn't complain about 2-3 hours of cleaning I made them do.  But, if they did regular cleaning chores, it wouldn't have needed 2-3 hours to get it clean! 

After we picked up my mother from the airport, we headed over to the 3D in Great Falls for dinner.  I love their food!  Patrick and the Grandparents brought the kids in, and we had a great family dinner!  And on the way home, we had the most beautiful sunset! As usual, the picture does not do it justice (and the fact that I took it out the window as we were driving!)

No comments:

Post a Comment