Tuesday, July 24, 2012

July 24, 2012

Outside Temp: 57 F (it was cooler today, in the mid 80's... I can handle that.)

What I cooked today:
Lasagna: I thought the meat sauce was a little sparse, so I added some extra tomato.  Remember not to do that next time.  It made the lasagna really watery, which is kind of annoying.  But it tasted good just the same.

Update:
Ryan had summer school today with his new special ed teacher.  I left the two of them alone, and she (the new teacher) handled him great!  After about an hour, he took a break and played for about 15 minutes.  Then, they got back to work and worked for another hour.  Not too bad, since he hasn't even thought about school in the last 6 weeks!

We finally got the water pump working, so our back yard has some water.  We have some soaker hoses, and we let the water run for a few hours.  It just soaked back into the ground, but I think the ground really, really needed it.  Hopefully, the grass will come back.


No comments:

Post a Comment