Sunday, July 29, 2012

July 29, 2012

Outside Temp: Somewhere in the high 70's or low 80's in Seattle... Over 90 at home.  Hehehehe
What I cooked today:
Nothing, again.  I miss cooking.

Update:
Day 4 in Seattle:
Ryan is doing well.  Today was a lazy, boring day.  We did absolutely nothing of interest.  The doctors did come by and let us know that he is on the schedule for tomorrow morning to get a new line (yea!!).  We'll see if everything works out the way it's planned, since we know that plans don't always work out.

Yesterday, his blood numbers were a little low, but they've managed to come back up a little... enough that they aren't really worried right now.  Amazingly, his electrolytes are also stable, which makes me very happy.  On top of that, we've found that he really likes cranberry juice.  He drank an entire cup of juice today, along with a bag of Doritos.  Woo Hoo!  We really like it when he eats.

Once the line is in, we will see how I can get home.  I really have no idea how this will all play out, but I'm learning about letting go of control and trusting that things will work out.

I'm really starting to miss being home with the kids.  It's really boring here.  Did I mention how boring it is?  I'm down to watching old 80's movies on Netflix on my computer.  Lame, I know.  But, it's either that, or reading trashy romance novels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment