Saturday, July 21, 2012

July 20, 2012

Outside Temp: 67F (it was cooler today, only up to about 90.  And it was overcast and cooler this morning, which was wonderful!)
What I cooked today:
Nothing: Grandma made some spaghetti sauce for lunch, so we just munched for dinner... hot dogs and yogurt and quesadillas and popcorn. 

Update:
We had lunch with our priest today, which was really fun.  He came by to see the Grandparent's house and Grandma made a wonderful spaghetti lunch.  It was kind of neat to be able to sit and chat with Father, in a relaxed setting.  Not that church isn't relaxed, but this was much more casual.  He also got to chat with the kids, which is something that he normally doesn't get a chance to do. 

He also has 2 Labrador retrievers, which both Katie and Ryan fell in love with.  When he left, with his dogs, Ryan was heartbroken.

"My dogs are gone." he said, with a crestfallen expression. 

Then he recovered and watched "The Jetsons" on Netflix, so I guess he wasn't too upset.

Our family has been waiting for the release of Guild Wars 2, and there is a Beta test this weekend.  Which means that after our lunch was over, we were all scrambling to get to a computer to play our game.

Fortunately, it's up all weekend, so I have no problem going to sleep at a reasonable hour (like midnight) and being able to play tomorrow.  Now, I have to decide if I want to put my kids to bed, or let them stay up.  Maybe, I'll let Patrick decide...

No comments:

Post a Comment