Sunday, July 15, 2012

July 15, 2012

Outside Temp: 61 F (it was beautiful today!  Not too hot and very pretty!)
What I cooked today:
Meatloaf: I swore that I would NOT make burgers today.  I used an Italian seasoning, which turned out pretty good.  Patrick had about 12 servings, so, I guess that's a good choice!

Update:
Patrick and Greg took the garbage to the dump today, which is totally awesome, since with the heat, and garbage, well, you get the picture.  There was a very distinctive smell coming from the front of our house (where the garbage barrels are), and I was feeling very guilty for inflicting our odors on our neighbors.

We also had the boys break down about 1000 boxes (okay, that's an exaggeration), so there is now some room in my garage.  I'm planning on moving boxes into one of our sheds, and then there will be lots of room. 

I'm also planning on getting the Miata out of the garage, cleaned up a little, and driven down the highway in our beautiful state.  We haven't had the Miata out of the garage since we got here, so it really needs to be driven.  Perhaps I'll talk the grandparents into a date night, and Patrick and I can be a cute couple for a few hours.

The rest of the day was a combination of work, and reading so I can escape from work.  Every 2-3 hours, as I was banging my head against the keyboard, I would take a 1/2 hour or hour break, and read a little.  It's amazing how refreshing it is to take a break, and then come back to a problem with new eyes.

We are going into Great Falls tomorrow to get Ryan's line fixed.  I'm praying that everything goes okay, and we don't have any problems.  There is a chance that they can't repair the line, and we have to fly to Seattle to have it replaced.  But, I'm praying that we don't have to go down that route.


No comments:

Post a Comment