Tuesday, July 24, 2012

July 23, 2012

Outside Temp: 53 F (it was in the 90's, again.  Although I'm getting used to the concept that it cools off at night, which almost makes up for the heat.)

What I cooked today:
Chicken and Fried Rice: I held dinner for as long as I could.  Patrick was helping his parents, so we didn't end up having dinner until about 9:30ish.  I think I'm going to plan on dinner at 6pm, just to throw everyone off!

Update:
With no game to play, we all slept in.  Well, the kids did.  I was up working, and Patrick stayed up late working, and then woke up working. 

Sometime around 3:30 in the afternoon, we both decided that it was too hot to work.  I laid out on the bed, under the ceiling fan, reading.  He took a nap. 

By 6ish, the thunderstorms came in, and it cooled off.  Yea!

Ryan has school tomorrow, so we are all going to bed early tonight... by 1am.  Ugh, I have got to get my family back on a schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment