Friday, April 20, 2012

April 20, 2012

Outside Temp: 51 F (very, very windy today.  A few droplets of rain.  Otherwise, nice and pretty)

What I cooked today:
Pasta with Broccoli and Alfredo Sauce: I found a recipe on AllRecipes.com for a quick Alfredo.  It's just butter, cream, cheese and garlic.  I added some cornstarch, since it was really thin.  Patrick, of course, hates Alfredo sauce.  So, I let everyone choose to add the sauce or just have the pasta alone.  I liked it.  Allen liked it.  Connor liked it.  Everyone else chose to have no sauce.  Which worked out fine, since I didn't make enough for everyone!

Update:
Another busy day... I'm looking forward to a day where I don't have to wake up in the morning.  This wasn't one of them.

After getting the kids ready for school, I worked for a few hours, then headed into town.  I got to pick up Girl Scout cookies (awesome!) and drop off the skis (we rented them for the season).

Then it was back home, for more work.  Allen called around 4ish, so I picked him up from school after his band concert in Lewistown.  It was back to school around 5:30 for Katie's basketball game.

I have absolutely no idea how people stay awake with this much going on.  I'm so tired!  Allen has Track tomorrow, so I have to get him up at 6am.  I was half asleep, when I realized I hadn't entered my blog for the day.  I almost missed one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment