Saturday, December 3, 2011

December 3, 2011

Outside Temp: 26 F (not snowing, but there is still plenty of snow on the ground)

What I cooked today:
French Toast: I made french toast for breakfast and added some egg nog, instead of just milk.  Everyone seemed to like it, although Allen and Katie said they liked my regular french toast better.  I guess I'll be making 2 batches of french toast for a while, at least until Christmas season is over, and I can no longer get egg nog in the store.

Patrick's Tomato Soup Stuff:  He called it Taco soup, but it barely has any taco seasoning, so I just can't call it that.  It's tomatoes with celery, carrots, onions and green peppers, with browned hamburger.  Then he adds Chili Powder, cumin and some taco seasoning.  Everyone ate it up and it was great after a chilly day of sledding.  And most importantly, I didn't have to cook it!  Woo Hoo, it's like a day off!

Update:
We went sledding today at the parents house.  Everyone had a great time, even though I still need to learn how to take good pictures.  Somehow, I managed to forget to take a picture of Allen, but I promise he was there... I'll be sure to get at least 1 good picture of each child next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment