Monday, December 5, 2011

December 5, 2011

Outside Temp: 26 F (it was beautiful today!)



What I cooked today:
Chicken Noodle Soup: I was able to use up some of my chicken stock today, which was great because the kids were cold from sledding. 

Update:
We brought Ryan up to the grandparents before AND after school to go sledding.  He is so spoiled!  Apparently, he was great in class today, which I figure is directly related to the amount of snow time he had before school. 

After school, everyone got to go up and sled for about an hour before dinner.  It was a great way to end the day.  The sun was setting, to a beautiful sunset, and I had a rough time getting Katie and Connor back inside... they wanted to stay for 'one more run'. 



We also got the final, final, final documents on the house in California.  It closed last week and we are finally done with it.  Woo Hoo!  I still think my favorite part is that I don't have to pay HOA fees anymore! 

1 comment:

  1. There is no fun like snow fun.

    Congratulations on your California house—that HAS to feel really good!

    Continuing to enjoy every word of your blogs and loving all the pictures you include.

    ReplyDelete