Saturday, December 10, 2011

December 10, 2011

Outside Temp: 41 F (It was beautiful today! Highs in the 50's. I couldn't find my jacket and I didn't care!)


What I cooked today:
Patricks Tomato Soup Stuff: Today he made it with carrots, potatoes and kidney beans (in addition to his tomato soup, tomato paste, ground beef and onions). He said he didn't really like it, but it worked. Maybe a little too much taco seasoning or cumin, I couldn't tell, but I didn't really care. I didn't have to cook, it was warm, and I was hungry so I would have eaten anything!

Update:
Grandpa is still feeling ucky, so we will probably put off the skiing until next weekend. But with temps in the 50's, I don't really mind. I've heard that the slopes here are usually powder, with no ice, but with the higher temperatures, I guess you get more ice. Next weekend should actually be better skiing.

We got the Christmas lights up today, at least the 5 strings that we bought. Of course, that didn't even cover the entire front of the house. I figure I'll be getting a few more strings, to at least finish the front. I'd really like to add some to the back, since that is the side that faces the highway and I think it would be pretty for people on the highway to see.

After church, I did some housecleaning, since it hasn't really been done since we were in the hospital. Since we won't be skiing tomorrow, I didn't push it too much and I can finish tomorrow. But I did manage to get about 5 loads of laundry done, including the towels and sheets. I LOVE fresh sheets and towels!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment